Ultra LASIK is a different type ofprocedure where the flap cut from the eye to is thinner than a regular LASIK procedure. It is believed to reduce recovery time and risk of complications.
Ultra LASIK Treatment is the combination of two great technologies SCHWIND AMARIS 750S (the absolute best performance from the leader technology) and FEMTO LDV Ziemer 6 (the most premium and a real breakthrough FEMTO Laser technology). The power of these two technologies assure greater results while ensuring comfortability and safety.
Ultra LASIK Treatment is done to correct refractive errors such as hyperopia, myopia, presbyopia and astigmatism.
This procedure is highly recommended for patients with higher degree of astigmatism.
How Ultra LASIK is done ??
1.Corneal flap is cut and prepared using a femtosecond laser
2.Flap is folded to one side by the surgeon
3.Using an excimer laser, the connective tissue is reshaped
4.The flap which was created and lifted is then put back into its original position
5.The healing time will takes, maximum of 2 hours recovery
Benefits of Ultra LASIK
- It creates an ultra thin flap that is helpful for patients with high corrections and thin corneas.
- Through its very high ablation speed and automatic fluence level adjustment, it ensures maximum precision and minimal treatment time.
- It offers the shortest recovery time, giving a real ‘wow effect’ to patients as they can see well right after the surgery.
- It is extremely safe and reliable through compensation of the slightest eye movements due to highly advanced eye tracking.
- It gives a much faster healing for a clearer vision in a shorter time frame–maximum of 2 hours recovery is expected.